Friday, July 13, 2012

Welcome to my closet sale!

Hello and welcome to my blog sale!

I love clothing and I usually sale many of my things that I forget in my closet so I can buy more.

Here you will find items mostly from Anthropologie, size ranges from 0-4, size 6 shoes.
Occasionally you might see a bigger size, sometimes I buy an item hoping to find someone to trade with me or I plan to take it to a tailor but end up not finding anyone/ or I ended up not getting it altered.

Each item of clothing will have it's own post. Feel free to leave a comment with an email address and I will get back to you. This will work in a first come, first served basis. I accept PayPal only.

I'm willing to ship internationally so please let me know where you live so I can get an appropriate price quote!

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment