Sunday, July 15, 2012

**SOLD** Anthropologie Start Turn dress size 4 **SOLD**




I'm selling this glamorous dress from Anthropologie Size 4.
It is from summer 2008 collection therefore it looks like it has been worn quite a bit but never by me.
I'm selling this dress since I overspent this year already.
Please note there is a tear on the fabric close to where the tie starts but once you tie a knot no one can see it!
I hand sewed it to prevent it from ripping more. There is also some piling under the arms.
Other than these 2 things this dress is in good condition.
It has side pockets too!
Approximate measurements taken of dress laid flat:
From armpit to armpit 17.5"
 Waist 14" 
The approximate length from underarm to hem is 27". I did my best to measure from shoulders to hem since this dress doesn't really cover shoulders much and it is 37".

**International buyers please contact me first so I can get a price quote, but I'm totally willing to ship this outside the US.**

Asking $120 shipped with tracking number. PayPal only.

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment