Sunday, July 15, 2012

**SOLD** NWOT Anthropologie Spiced Dress size 4, fits like size 2.$120 shipped **SOLD**

Selling this gorgeous dress size 4 but fits like size 2.
I'm mostly size 2, 34B and 110b and this fits me nicely.


  • Side zip
  • Cotton; cotton lining
  • Dry clean
  • 40"L
  • Imported
  • Bust 16" approximate
  • waist 14"

There is a strange stitching on the outside, at the end of the side zipper (photo #3) but I don't think it's too noticeable since the dress is very flowy and it would hide this stitching well I think (photo #4).

Another issue is that the inside see through straps to hang this dress on the hanger came undone on one side (last photo) but this is nothing that would affect the outside dress, you can always hang it by the actually outside straps like I did on my photos.


Feel free to ask any questions as I don't accept returns.

There is a black mark on the brand label to prevent store returns.
Asking $120 shipped with tracking number, Paypal only.





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment